:: Re: [Dng] [OT] Debian problems with…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: T.J. Duchene
A: KatolaZ, Gravis
CC: Dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] [OT] Debian problems with Jesse - was simple backgrounds

On 03/02/2015 08:13 AM, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 07:01:24AM -0500, Gravis wrote:
>
> [cut]
>
> Hi Gravis,
>
> I appreciate that, but I personally can't see how the problems of
> garbage collection in Java are related with good or bad programming
> practices, or with a supposedly terribly long chain of dependencies
> required by Perl and Python modules somebody mourned about earlier in
> the thread :) And I don't get how this relates to the development of
> Devuan, after all...
>
> Best
>
> KatolaZ

@Katolz

It's just a conversation, an exchange of views. It's marked as OT.
Nothing wrong with that, and it is never intended to be a "put down" in
any way. =) I find such to be a valuable measure of the community.

it's good to get to know the minds and opinions of the people you may be
working together with at some point.

@Gravis

We seem to think a lot alike on this subject.

t.j.