:: [Dng] XFCE 4.12
Pàgina inicial
Autor: T.J. Duchene
A: Dng
Assumpte: [Dng] XFCE 4.12
Evening!

Just wanted to shout out that tonight I compiled the new XFCE 4.12
released yesterday. Like Inigo Montoya in the Princess Bride: I hate
waiting...

There are some nice improvements in there, and I would definitely
recommend it over the version that Devuan is likely to inherit from
Debian Jesse, now that Jesse is frozen.

The window manager itself is much improved with vsync w/ blank support,
which makes a huge difference if you do anything related to video, which
is basically anything. No tearing! Yay. There is also finally decent
support for multiple monitors.

There are a lot of other additions to functionality.

t.j.