:: Re: [Dng] No way to use a prepartio…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Adam Borowski
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] No way to use a prepartioned disk?
On Sun, Mar 01, 2015 at 05:07:10PM -0500, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> Interesting. I've used the Debian installer before, I think in the
> time of wheezy, and it worked with existing partitions.

So does the one in jessie.

I guess you did something wrong. As long as one partition is marked for
mounting as /, everything seems to work for me.

> Could sticking systemd into it have broken their partitioning? Did they
> really put systemd into the installer??

Not yet. Jessie's installer is systemd-free, except for unavoidably[1]
installing systemd on the target system.

[1]. You can partially remove it later using late_command, but by then, lots
of droppings are already there. Supporting packages, files, system users
and groups, etc...

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple