:: Re: [Dng] plan to install valentine…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Svante Signell
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] plan to install valentine pre-alpha on real hardware.
On Sat, 2015-02-28 at 09:45 -0500, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> I read the Debian installer mailing list since I upgraded to Jessie
> early and had huge difficulties. Yes, there are currently many
> gotchas. There's apparently a bug that prevents them from
> offering a choice of inits, which they think is too comlex to
> fix before the Jessie release.

Of course they don't want to offer alternate inits :( And the bug is a
long-standing one, where the maintainer refuses to include the very
small patch to debootstrap, see
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=668001#100