:: Re: [Dng] plan to install valentine…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Nate Bargmann
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] plan to install valentine pre-alpha on real hardware.
* On 2015 28 Feb 00:57 -0600, Martijn Dekkers wrote:

> > > http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/
> > >

> > some computers need a partition table on the usb-stick to boot.
> >

> unetbootin should take care of that

Give it a try as I've had good luck with unetbootin on various live CDs,
but the Debian installer CDs seem to be a different story, at least for
me. I've not tried it with Devuan Valentine, however. As it is so
closely related to the Debian installer CD at this point in in time,
these instructions may be useful:

https://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#write-usb

- Nate