:: Re: [Dng] three important UI featur…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: Didier Kryn
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] three important UI features

hi Didier,

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015, Didier Kryn wrote:

>      It seems we will have to wait a little for Mate, and maybe also
> for all the lightweight tiled DE's.

we'll likely support all lightweight desktops just out of the box, I
doubt they have hard dependencies on systemd. Enlightnement perhaps
just needs a recompilation with some flags, fellow VUA Asbesto Molesto
gathered some notes here https://lab.dyne.org/Enlightenment and package
maintainers are very welcome to step forward for this one and Mate.

I'm an avid user of tiled desktops, in particular Awesome and LarsWM, so
I'll certainly make sure those work well, for my own good.

ciao