:: Re: [Dng] btrfs repair works fine, …
Góra strony
Autor: T.J. Duchene
Dla: Peter Maloney
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [Dng] btrfs repair works fine, Lennart has no idea what he is talking about - was OT - It may be only one file, but it does point to the bigger problem!
Quite frankly, I would not overly concern myself with Lennart's
Poettering's opinion.

He has been quoted: "Open Source community is full of assholes, and I
probably more than most others am one of their most favourite targets."

That's probably true in many ways. I've seen plenty of them, however I
believe it is his attitude that created the problem, not the software he
has written.

When I say that, it is not because I dislike him or that he is
unintelligent. I've never met him, and every indicator says that he is
far from stupid. My response is based on the fact that he has worked in
a number of areas: pulseaudio, avahi, and systemd. Being something of a
generalist, he is probably a master of none of them - and his attitude
toward others is less than personable.

This would include BTFS and any opinions thereupon.

t.j.