:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized packag…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Washington Sanchez
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized package delivery
Well I'll take the opportunity to think crazy here:

Categorize the size of the package you want to deliver and match it with
the best transportation medium and range.

For example, small lightweight packages could probably be delivered by
drone-hopping.. the number of hops would determine the delivery range. The
flight-hop path alogrithm could access an API to a prediction market (yet
to be built on OpenBazaar, but doesn't have to be OB) betting on the
risk-of-interception within certain regions of a locality... if the price
of a certain region gets too hot, the 'swarm' could alter it's flight-hop
path to less risky route(s).