:: Re: [Dng] A New Video and Text I ca…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] A New Video and Text I came across.
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:48:12 -0500
Clarke Sideroad <clarke.sideroad@???> wrote:

> Not mine.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYpnbbONrKw
>
> Clarke

Oh my gosh, that guy (he calls himself Fireicer Cooper) really is in
love with himself. I thought it was just a summer thing.

Just gotta be amazed when this guy suggests *yet another abstraction
level* to unite systemd, openrc, and sysvinit (he conveniently leaves
out all the rest).

I can't even tell whether he has an opinion, or what that opinion is,
but he's a perpetual motion machine mouth hooked to an empty brain.

By the way, I did a 10 minute search on this guy, found no resume, no
authoritative material, but lots and lots of comments on other peoples'
stuff. With friends like Fireicer Cooper, we don't need enemies.

SteveT