:: Re: [Dng] simple backgrounds
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Anto
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] simple backgrounds
On 26/02/15 18:04, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> And don't want Devuan deelopers to waste time on them if it means
> delaying our release. After a usable release, we'll have time for
> such matters.
>
> -- hendrik

Hello Hendrik,

I agree with what you mentioned as the highest priority is to get the
first version of Devuan being released.

I am quite sure that in the next 6 months or so after Devuan is being
released, I will not need any logo, background or even splash screen. As
my first priority is to switch my 2 Xen VPS' from Debian into Devuan. I
will test that first on my backup NAS server, which is now just lying
around gathering dust. Having said that, perhaps I can use this old
server to test Devuan and report any problems.

However, logo is quite important as it is all about identity. I think
Devuan needs that. Don't you think? There is no harm in discussing it
now. Some good artistic ideas could come out of this discussion. So
turning this kind of discussions down, would not help getting those ideas.

Kind regards,

Anto