Skribent: psy
Til: System undo crew
Nye-emner: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized *commodities* delivery
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized package delivery

On 26/02/15 17:17, Sam Patterson wrote:
> Made a new thread for this subject.
>
> We've have people talk about using OpenBazaar for this type of thing
> before. Simon de la Rouviere wrote about replacing Uber with an OB based
> system a while back:
>
> http://simondlr.com/post/88070070168/the-blueprints-for-a-decentralized-uber
>
> I've seen a number of detailed comments proposing systems like this
> before on Reddit, I'll see if I can dig them up.

I thinked on that system trying to study a correctly method to implement
it on my country, with for example, some "free communities/squatter
communities" that has resources self-made.

It is difficult to don't lost so much time, for example, planting
tomatoes. Which is a problem to advance in some other disciplines. For
example, if I need to take part on gardening tasks for some hours (which
is really nice), I cannot spend some time in advance code or some
sysadmin tasks. I mean, to make it works, can speedup a lot to communities.

Also, I think that is a really nice idea to make a system that works
globally, to try to take out to some companies from the business of
resources, like for example, these that manage delivering systems:
Fedax, DHL, etc.

For example, this possible idea, can manage important fields that these
companies are not doing, like for example, CO2 taxes.

OpenBazaar, can be a good chooice to go for this kind of app layers.
Because, you can implement a cost/prize of "CO2 ecological parameter" on
the products delivered, automatically.

But, we need to know that to replace this methodology of delivering, we
need more than a software method. We need more cooperatives (legally
constituted), to try to get the bussiness processes, also, on the
physical way, with vans, stocks, etc. This step is more difficult, but
probably can be done more easily with propositions like this.