:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo survey
Top Pagina
Auteur: hellekin
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo survey
On 02/26/15 10:24, Linuxito wrote:
> The survey was configured to allow only one vote for IP address.

*** Which allows me, a Tor user, to reload the page and vote again.
When will people realize that IP address != person? What about people
sharing a proxy? "Sorry, you already voted!" "Noooo!"

Anyway, jaromil, please don't waste a cent to allow a larger survey.
This is pointless and would do more harm than good to waste supporters
money on bikeshedding. None of the proposed logos will be used for
reasons explained earlier: they are mostly rough ideas, directions. And
we probably won't use any before 1.0, as in: subject to change. If some
proposal gets consensus, we'll see.

Martijn seems to have a solution for polls, let's do that instead. FWIW.

The logo threads are multiplying: it shows the impatience is growing.
What I'd like to see instead is a focus on a real issue we have, which
is shipping desktop background designs. This is not a unique item, so
people can have the distro shipped with the background they'd like to
use. Isn't that more interesting?

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/