Til: Neo Futur, Gravis
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Emne: Re: [Dng] Combatting revisionist history

On 26 February 2015 01:21:07 CET, Neo Futur <dng@???> wrote:
>>> That leaves the 2% benefit of cgroups, whose benefit boils down to,
>and anyway openrc supports cgroups ;)
>( my 2 cents : and should be used in future versions of devuan ;)

I agree with this and hope OpenRC keeps supporting Linux without introducing BSD specific deps.

nice thread btw, thanks golinux for posting!

reading DNG is being a pleasure I often indulge, despite my time for reading is very scarce. in other threads there are also good suggestions for desktop software (now also WDM) and I hope someone can soon collect them into a summary on our gitlab wiki. Admittedly, developers active on Devuan at present are not yet busy on the desktop usage side of things... good to keep the outcomes of such discussions for later.

ciao