:: Re: [Dng] Kicking the tires on Vale…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Morris
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Kicking the tires on Valentine release
On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 00:08 -0300, hellekin wrote:

> I'm impressed by all the testing you did. You may want to open some
> issues in the gitlab. That would make a good test suite for the next ISO.

Probably need to go get a Debian jessie cd and see how many of these
problems exist there too. Doubt there is much to be done for X
performance for example, doubt that is a devuan problem.

Also just another problem, can't shutdown. Shutdown in a session just
logs out and all of the shutdown, reboot, suspend, etc. options are
greyed out in lightdm. Login as root and 'shutdown -h now' does work at
least. But the login also showed a systemd-logind error about
consolekit. Yanking this turd out by the roots is going to be
difficult. And it will get worse monthly.