:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ping
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tim Patrick
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ping
>There hasn't been mail to this list for a while now, makes me wonder if
it's just me, or there's something wrong on the other end.

hmm, this is true.

I don't think there has been that much too talk about recently. although, I
did hear that Cody is having some trouble with FedEx shipping his "ghost
gunner" milling machine, which is rather interesting.

I wonder if more shipping companies like UPS will refuse to ship
Cody's apocalyptic death machines? ;)