:: Re: [Dng] Logind alternative (spoil…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Dima Krasner
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Logind alternative (spoiler: Consolekit fork)
ConsoleKit2 was already packages by Max, but we don't need it in the Jessie cycle because the logind dependency was dropped from all packages.

In the future - yes, I think we should invest in ConsoleKit2 and add a logind compatibility API to it, as most of logind's D-Bus methods have ConsoleKit2 equivalents.