:: Re: [Dng] KDE systemd lock-in
Página Inicial
Autor: Nate Bargmann
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] KDE systemd lock-in
* On 2015 24 Feb 09:16 -0600, Rob Owens wrote:
> After some debate, that last dependency was changed to
> systemd-shim | systemd-sysv. That it required any debate at all
> makes me wonder where some of the Debian devs' heads are at.

It makes me wonder if the idea of installing anew rather than upgrading
in-place as Debian has historically been known for has begun to take
hold. From that standpoint the original priority makes some sense with
systemd as the default init. Those who planned to upgrade in place
often hope to do so with the least amount of surprise and the current
priority seems to adhere to that from what I have read.

- Nate