:: Re: [Dng] Important changes in Linu…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Adam Borowski
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Important changes in Linux 3.20 (4.0?)
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 05:47:04AM +0000, Isaac Dunham wrote:

> Erm...I'm reading that kdbus was *not* merged.
>
> FWIW, kdbus was specifically mentioned when Linus blacklisted Kay Sievers.
> V3 seems to have gotten a lot of "This needs a *lot* more documentation".

Indeed: the only reference to /kdbus/i in kernel's git log (as of 4.0-rc1)
is a comment in v3.10-rc1-4-g857a2be.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple