:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News XI
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Noel Torres
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News XI
On Monday, 23 de February de 2015 17:08:17 Hendrik Boom escribió:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 07:22:26PM +0300, Jack L. Frost wrote:
> > > Could you please cease «kickass» here -- for people read your news
> > > also, but such rudness leaves them nothing but to shrink from your
> > > writing. Thanks again for the news though.
> >
> > “kickass” is not even a swear word.
>
> But it is unnecessaarily violent. I don't think there's any violence
> involved in what's being described, and if there is, they're probably
> doing it wrong.

I do not find it swear nor violent. I find way more violent to request us (not
me, DWN is made by a growig group of people) to stop using words that are not
swear just because they incomodate a single person, and that single person
speaking in plural.

Anyway, if somebody want to make sure rudeness does not happen (again?), the
solution is simpler than complaining: join us at #devuan-news on freenode.org
and work with us.

er Envite
One of the Many People (all the others are Wonderful People) working to bring
Devuan Weekly News to you each week.