:: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: KatolaZ
A: Nuno Magalhães
CC: dng
Assumptes nous: [Dng] Easy forkability
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue 11
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 01:04:05PM +0000, Nuno Magalhães wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Ста Деюс <sthu.deus@???> wrote:
> > But, at the first, what is planned to perform to protect «Devuan» from
> > the guys, that got hold of the fantastic project «Debian»? In other
> > words, if the guys come to «Devuan» and by their cruelty will start
> > to «help» some of developers to corrupt the project, do abnormal,
> > unnatural for the project things -- similar like constitution of
> > will protect our project?
>
> Very good question.

Well the answer is simple: if such an unlikely "invasion" would
happen, we will always have the opportunity to fork Devuan, for the
good of its users :)

Having said that, I personally think that there is no reason "to
protect Devuan from the [bad] guys". If we would like to do something
good for Devuan we should now focus on helping Devuan developers
making it happen, not defending them from being zombified by
unspecified members of "The Dark Power(TM)"....

:P

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]