:: Re: [Dng] three important UI featur…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: Jonathan Wilkes
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] three important UI features

dear Jonathan,

you have very good concerns on usability. After Devuan 1.0 we might be
able to quick fix desktop behaviour, I bet many developers involved will
go do respins and blends.

however, for what concerns us here and at least until the Devuan 1.0
release (which is a base system) you might have more chances interacting
with the XFCE and the Mate projects, which are the main desktop
environments Devuan offers on liveboot/install and are used by many
other distributions. This way your contribution would have also a
broader reach.

in any case, thanks for sharing with us your recommendations!

ciao