:: Re: [Dng] GDM switched to wayland b…
Página Inicial
Autor: Ed Ender
Para: dng
CC:
Assunto: Re: [Dng] GDM switched to wayland by default
Like I said before, Alien Bob has built KDE 5.2 on Slackware-current. What I hadn't mentioned is that it includes wayland. I don't know the technical points or how much it is dependent on systemd, or how much *-systemd-* has infected Slackware. I do however know that Slackware-current is still systemd free.