:: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ста Деюс
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue 11
Доброго времени суток, R.M..

Спасибо за ответ, Tue, 03 Feb 2015 09:10:45 +0000, вы писали:
> T.J.'s opinions make a lot of sense to me and I suspect also to
> others reading this list. Many people who have in the past relied
> upon Debian Linux as a solid platform for doing productive work are
> now looking at various alternatives in the face of the systemd
> phenomenon, and some of these people are sure to be subscribing to
> the DNG mailing list in the hope of seeing some good news.
>
> I suppose FreeBSD is the obvious first destination for Debian
> refugees, and personally I am actively exploring that solution at the
> moment. But it would be very nice indeed if the Devuan project can
> be made to succeed, as Devuan would provide an attractive way of
> leveraging the ongoing vigorous development of the Linux kernel. I
> should remark that I am prepared to do more than wish the Devuan
> project well: in the longer term I am willing to assist actively in
> testing and coding if it turns out that I am capable of contributing
> positively.
>
> --Mike

I think of another side of the medal: how the just starting project. w/
a lot of work to be done ahead, is going to be protected in the future
-- to share not the fate of «Debian»?

I also go same road you do for now. Though i do not think of «*BSD».
And since «Devuan» happens -- i would maintain a package close to my
interests -- i think it would be musical one.

But, at the first, what is planned to perform to protect «Devuan» from
the guys, that got hold of the fantastic project «Debian»? In other
words, if the guys come to «Devuan» and by their cruelty will start
to «help» some of developers to corrupt the project, do abnormal,
unnatural for the project things -- similar like constitution of
will protect our project?

-- That's the main question i have before understanding what the
«Devuan» is, what i can await from it, and whither it deserves for
efforts. -- for idea is good, but and abandoned distros the history
knows of not a few.

So?

С уважением,
Ста.