:: Re: [Dng] OT: Linux kernel and the …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nuno Magalhães
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] OT: Linux kernel and the force behind it
On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Nate Bargmann <n0nb@???> wrote:

> As a home user of Debian running Xfce and also with a strong hobbyist
> interest and advocate for Linux systems, I do not wish to be excluded by
> Devuan and, at least for 1.0, that does not appear to be in the plan.

+1

I don't see what's the fuss about server-oriented vs desktop-oriented.
As long as it's not monolithic anyone can/should be able to install a
bare-bones CLI-only Devuan then just apt-get Xfce, startx and there
you have it: a desktop. I prefer the *box family but what the heck i
can go back to xfce.

Modular and choice-oriented. Win win.

--
"On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog."