:: Re: [Dng] trios already packaging o…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Gravis
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng@lists.dyne.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] trios already packaging openrc and removed libsystemd0
Luke, I removed the edit because it was completely out of place. It was a
list of links and you added a huge line of text to a single entry.
without-systemd.org is not directly linked to Devuan, so dont hold it
against the project.

- Gravis

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 6:54 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl@???