:: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secr…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng@lists.dyne.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secret love declaration)

On February 17, 2015 10:41:12 PM GMT+01:00, Neo Futur <dng@???> wrote:
>> Nate, could you please summarize Luke's question? I haven't been able
>> to completely read any of his posts.
>its more than just a question, but you probably want :
>
>https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/02/msg00695.html
>
>( that I just added to my systemd vault list of important links to
>read on the topic )

this is a very good read.

thanks for posting it, thanks Luke for keeping up such a pleasant, fragrant and hate-free discussion. you can always count on Devuan to back your well informed arguments with a pragmatic implementation of the other possible worlds current Debian leaders are denying to exist. to their own disgrace, on the long term, I'm sure.

reading you keeps my hope alive, that sometimes leaders may still change idea and choose an option that contemplates everyone's needs and intentions.

ciao