:: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secr…
Góra strony
Autor: KatolaZ
Dla: Neo Futur
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Temat: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secret love declaration)
On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 04:41:12PM -0500, Neo Futur wrote:
> > Nate, could you please summarize Luke's question? I haven't been able
> > to completely read any of his posts.
> its more than just a question, but you probably want :
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/02/msg00695.html
>
> ( that I just added to my systemd vault list of important links to
> read on the topic )

I think Luke's efforts are definitely laudable, but seriously guys:
succintness is called for, especially in large MLs with thousands of
users. And it should mean something if it's said by one of the most
verbose mailinglisters on planet Earth :)

Luke: there is no way to change history, unfortunately. Debian has
decided, and will go downhill on systemd, and nobody can do anything
to stop this. It's unbelievable, and sad, and dull, but it's not gonna
change....

HND

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]