:: Re: [Dng] pre-alpha-valentine on qe…
Góra strony
Autor: Nate Bargmann
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [Dng] pre-alpha-valentine on qemu
* On 2015 16 Feb 12:40 -0600, Svante Signell wrote:

> Hi, it is a little slow without hardware acceleration: -enable-kvm is
> the solution here if you have recent Intel/AMD CPUs.

Thanks for the tip. I had installed the package but was ignorant of its
use (yes, I need to RTFM more often ;-). It is very speedy now.

What is a good way to get packages into the VM as I have only installed
the base system and I miss Midnight Commander greatly.

Very nice to see, "Devuan GNU/Linux 1 devuan tty1"

- Nate