:: [Libbitcoin] bitcoin_server > conso…
Top Pagina
Auteur: William Swanson
Aan: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: [Libbitcoin] bitcoin_server > console.log
Hello,
I am playing with the new bitcoin_server code. Our old obelisk scripts
would run the server in the background like "obelisk > console.log".
That way, the user doesn't need to be logged into the server at all
times, but is still able to view the console output by doing "tail -f
console.log".

Unfortunately, the new bitcoin_server no longer handles this case
correctly. The process no longer flushes the stream correctly, so
there will be no output for a long time, followed by one complete
buffer's worth of characters (like 1K of text or whatever the stdlib
uses). The process really ought to be flushing the stream after each
line of output, such as by "<< std::endl" or such. Does anybody know
when this changed? I'd like to get it fixed.

-William