:: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secr…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jude Nelson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jaromil
Υ/ο: dng@lists.dyne.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secret love declaration)
Hi Jaromil,

(1) and (3) should already be taken care of.

Regarding (1), even though udev is part of systemd, you can still build
udev from version 215 without requiring any linkage against libsystemd0.
The udev from Debian testing (the one I'm using) doesn't link against it,
for example.

Regarding (3), The dbus in Debian links against libsystemd0. However, the
dbus in Devuan's git is configured to compile without it.

-Jude