:: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secr…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secret love declaration)

Some notes I should have added:

this is using sysvinit as init, but still has systemd because:

1- udev is part of systemd
2- gvfs is still depending from systemd
3- dbus is still depending from systemd
4- lightdm requires systemd-logind (only systemd daemon running)

I'm looking forward to Jude's suggestions for 1 and 3. For 2 is just a
matter of having gvfs recompiled. 4 may be solved by Dimkr's LoginKit if
he makes it, or we may have to keep the systemd-login daemon around for
a little longer.

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom