:: Re: [Dng] John Goerzen asks, "Has m…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jaromil
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] John Goerzen asks, "Has modern Linux lost its way?"

dear Nate,

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> John is a long-time Debian developer who opines on the complexity he
> faces in Jessie:
>
> http://changelog.complete.org/archives/9299-has-modern-linux-lost-its-way-some-thoughts-on-jessie

thanks for this and your ramblings, very nice read that all future
Devuan developers should make.

please don't mind the waterfall of answers from the trolley type, we are
struggling to apply a reasonable lax moderation to this list.

best wishes

-
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
Web: https://j.dyne.org Contact: https://j.dyne.org/c.vcf
GPG: 6113 D89C A825 C5CE DD02 C872 73B3 5DA5 4ACB 7D10
Confidential communications: https://keybase.io/jaromil