:: Re: [Dng] Kali Linux has systemd?
Góra strony
Autor: Gravis
Dla: dng@lists.dyne.org
Temat: Re: [Dng] Kali Linux has systemd?
well the default installation does not actually have systemd installed
which sets it apart from other distros that are not on the list.
therefore, Kali should remain on the list of "Operating systems
without systemd in the default installation". the libraries are
annoying but they are merely interfaces to systemd with no
functionality of their own.
--Gravis