:: [Dng] Guidelines?
Pàgina inicial
Autor: mitt_green
A: Dng
Assumpte: [Dng] Guidelines?
body { font-family: "Calibri","Slate Pro","sans-serif"; color:#262626 } Hi guys,Sorry if it was asked before, I'm relatively new to here.What's yer take on following Debian's way in dealing with trademarks and non free stuff? I mean like rebranding Mozilla products, creating categories in repos like main contrib and non free and also not including non free firmware in a default installation which is painful for newcomers I think.And also I want (hopelessly?) Devuan community to be more kind and soft in terms of speaking about that systemd in particular. Those who are yelling using curse language cannot change a thing. Those who were calm and understand things out there is currently hard working on this project. I met too many jerks in Debian community who do nothing but screaming.Thank‎ ye guys and good luck everyone,Mitt