:: Re: [Dng] Please!! revive Bastille …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Usspookes Lovesystemd
A: usspookslovesystemda
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Please!! revive Bastille hardening tool for Devuan - Decade out of date?
Decade out of date?
SysV is 3 decades "out of date"

Unix is 4 decades "out of date"

Please explain to me how the bastille script is "out of date", and why that is bad.

Slackware, a great distribution, is similarly out of date.
Anything not using systemd (that trash) is out of date.
Why don't you slink back to debian if your argument is
X is "out of date" because it doesn't do things the new overcomplicated
and shitty way? Ok. Why don't you FUCKING do that? Why are you here even?

Also do you quit your job before you get a new one you stupid piece of shit?
No. There is NO replacement for bastille (other than doing all it does
by hand: the point of it is that it does it and you thusly don't miss anything).

I bet that is by design.

Are you people ever going to produce anything btw or are you
just all fucking talk?

----

GoLinux: Fuck you.
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

Remeber when the VUA guys cited my post months ago.
Bet you don't like that in retrospect.

FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK YYYYOOOOUUUU

As for "dealing with me" I hope someone "deals" with you.
FUCK YOU.

Also nice appeal to authority you pro-feminist piece of filth.
I really hope you are killed before your time.

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====