:: Re: [Dng] Towards systemd-free pack…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jude Nelson
Aan: Jaromil
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Towards systemd-free packages
Hi Jaromil,

Thank you for clarifying. I'm sorry if I'm asking questions too early ;)
I'll give it another try when you feel like the SDK is ready.

I like this workflow a lot, especially the ability to build ISOs (and
presumably other bootable media). I look forward to using it to do
integration testing in a VM, for example.

Regards,
-Jude