著者: Wim
To: Mark Purcell, Dng
題目: Re: [Dng] Raspberry Pi 2
Hi,

Mark inquired about the source of my info on kali. I just saw kali on the
list at:

http://without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#Operating_systems_without_systemd_in_the_default_installation

Decided to do some research. Apparently, systemd is already present in the
latest kali 1.0.9:

https://forums.kali.org/showthread.php?24275-Ran-updates-and-now-no-GUI-at-all
https://forums.kali.org/showthread.php?23603-About-Kali-Linux-and-systemd

It appears the list isn't up-to-date and they should take kali off.

Cheers,

Wim