:: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Gravis
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue 32
banana pi uses the ARMv7 architecture which is the same architecture
that raspberry pi 2 uses. you should be able to use the same
software, as long as you have a working bootloader. however, you may
have to recompile the kernel to include the drivers you need.

--Gravis