:: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue 32

hi David,

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015, David Harrison wrote:

> Will this be compatible with the banana pi too? I'm very impressed
> with mine since installing a SATA drive. Makes for a great mini
> server. The current default distro, bananian, is a little flakey.
> Some fellow users were excited at the notion of Devuan for their
> systems too. It's based on the Allwinner A20.

I took one of those as base platform for Dowse http://dowse.equipment
and planning to base Dowse OS on Devuan too. Speaking of my own
commitment: I'll likely work on our own downstream project for the BPI
A20, after making sure Devuan is a good base for it.

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom