:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is s…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Seth
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is starting.
On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:36:19 -0800, Joerg Platzer <joerg@???> wrote:
> Now have I entirely missed something here or do you guys keep on
> discussing if it was cool that DPR ordered murders for hire even though
> he is neither charged with these crimes not to mention found guilty?

Regardless of the veracity of the 'DPR ordered contract killings'
accusations, they do raise interesting topics that bear discussion.

> This reminds me of when the whole world discussed if it was ok for Sadam
> Hussein to have nuclear weapons or not, thus giving credibility to the
> outright lies of the people who claimed he had them.
>
> The same government-bag full of liars who claim that DPR wanted to kill
> by the way.

It's impossible for us to really know exactly what went down of course.

Off the cuff, I'd say this is a brilliant fedgov entrapment plan to smear
DPR with the stigma of a ruthless kingpin who order killings in cold blood
without hesitating.

Kinda like the person in the white house.