:: Re: [Dng] LILO
Top Pagina
Auteur: T.J. Duchene
Aan: Daniel Cegiełka, dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] LILO

> I use linux even without partition... with Grub 2 :) In this thread
> you can note that the Grub 2 does not have too many fans. In my
> opinion, the best choice is extlinux... but we discuss the same topic
> in two threads.

Apologies. I get the list in digest format, and clearly missed that. Reading
the single post, it appeared as if you were discussing the maintenance of
LILO.

I don't think that Devuan should bother maintaining LILO, it's ancient and
missing too much critical functionality. The developer resources can be
better spent somewhere else. As much as I am an advocate for having a choice,
there comes a time when the cost/benefit is questionable.

I personally believe that LILO is past that point.

Best Regards
T.J.