:: Re: [Dng] Community polls on Devuan…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jaromil
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [Dng] Community polls on Devuan design

hi,

A fellow VUA has ...anonymously setup a logo survey here
https://it.surveymonkey.com/s/PJT8T3Q

On Sun, 08 Feb 2015, hellekin wrote:

> On 02/08/2015 07:55 AM, Jaromil wrote:
> >
> > We had many logo submissions as one can see here
> > http://without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Logo
> >
> *** Without-Systemd.org is behind an anti-Tor Cloudflare wall. Please
> disable it!

unfortunately this is not up to us. cloudflare is terrible indeed.
but spam is also terrible and having run large wikis....

However, I don't think this is a priority now. I still cannot imagine
why someone would want to be strictly anonymous while accessing that.

> > And even one complete design study by Alban Crommel
> > http://albancrommer.github.io/devuan/ well inspired by discussions on
> > this list, still leaving the logo option open.
> >
> *** I hate to say it but I judge the quality of a web design with lynx
> -dump and the "View > Without style" option of Firefox. Appearance is
> not to be confused with design.

My desktop usage is also 90% text based and I can see very well this
design using both lynx or elinks. I guess it is also quite friendly for
those accessing it via speech synthesis, imagining the first links on
tops will disappear once its off github.

However: more contributions welcome!

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom