:: Re: [Dng] Crunchbag Linux calls it …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] Crunchbag Linux calls it quits
On Fri, 06 Feb 2015, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> http://crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=38916
>
> While I knew of its existence, I never tried Crunchbag, so I cannot
> comment on its features or user experience.

It is a big shame. Crunchbang is a gread distro, I've used it and know
many people that use it, either on a daily basis or on specific tasks.

It has a pleasant community and a good set of documentation.

If anyone likes to put a word out about Devuan in there, I think we
should do our best to welcome their community here, which is
historically leaning towards minimalism.

In-between update: I'm making remarkable progress on a SDK for Devuan
package development. We are getting close to the alpha. More news soon.

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom