:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is s…
Góra strony
Autor: Brian Hoffman
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is starting.
Overall my argument is not that what Cody is doing or anyone else should cease. I think freedom of thought and boundary pushing is often necessary to illicit change, but I question the "burn it all down" tactic. It reeks of desperation. I know that Cody is extremely intelligent. I find his writing well thought out and genuine, but it also panders to a lower level thinking that preys on outrage and disdain for government.

It's a fundamental difference of opinion and I like the debate. It's why I'm on this mailing list. I'd love to meet him in person and have a discussion. I'm sure it would be fascinating.

My biggest issue with this thread is that we are taking this guy (Ross) and we are projecting our interests and emotions onto him. He's only human. His DPR writings depict this sharp, well thought out individual with morals yet there is still this meek, mild mannered guy who pretends like life is a video game where you just take out whomever is screwing you over.

If he was so altruistic and his goals for enacting political and social change were genuine, why take a profit?