Til: System undo crew
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is starting.
Adam, you sing a song from the high horse of "he should have known better,"
or "what did you think was going to happen." Most people have been. It's an
egotistical position to be frank. Ross created something new. Many people
who have strong ideological convictions are not only apathetic to risk, but
naive because purpose, not consequence drives them.

He created a disruptive platform. It was the first. It was brave because it
was irrational. And it did work. It gave birth to many more in its death.

Ultimately, the result of that platform was not in his control...which to
me is it's inherent beauty. Hero worship or not, the guy is
history...unfortunately in every sense of the word.

For the secrets and lies, my PGP key:
https://libbitcoin.dyne.org/julia_tourianski.pgp.asc