:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is s…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam B. Levine
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is starting.
I think the point was not that he committed murder or was accused of
committing murder, it was that the defense did not deny that his intention
was for someone to be murdered and he took steps that he thought would lead
to that outcome.

Do you think it is an acceptable behavior to pay someone to murder someone
else because you think they threaten your illegal business?

Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin! <http://www.letstalkbitcoin.com/>