:: Re: [Dng] Gufw and systemd
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Gordon Haverland
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] Gufw and systemd
On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 22:41:44 +0100
Svante Signell <svante.signell@???> wrote:

> Regarding
> udev, any comments about eudev. Is it plugin compatible, or is there
> some work to do here?

I'm not sure where the plugin part is coming from. I am temporarily
running Gentoo, and eudev is my udev. Version is 1.10-r2 if that helps.

Ufw is a firewall? I'm running shorewall. I got used to shorewall a
long time ago. But, when I put OpenWRT on my router, I used
shorewall-lite as the firewall. I do all the setup on the server, and
then generate some output which gets put on the router. Unlike most
router setup, my router sends its log output to the server, where
syslog processes it.

Gord