:: Re: [Dng] Gufw and systemd
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Adam Borowski
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Gufw and systemd
On Thu, Feb 05, 2015 at 02:53:30PM -0500, Gravis wrote:
> the trick is to satisfy the dependencies without installing anything
> needing systemd. to do this you just need to use older versions of
> some packages from wheezy/stable.
>
> force version "0.105-3" for the following packages:
> policykit-1
> libpolkit-backend-1.0
> libpolkit-gobject-1.0

Or, preferably, recompile policykit with --disable-systemd -- it uses
ConsoleKit then.

Before Devuan is ready, you can grab my builds from:
deb     http://angband.pl/debian nosystemd main
deb-src http://angband.pl/debian nosystemd main

Shout if some package or architecture you want is missing. If everything is
ok, there should be no dependency on libsystemd0 or any other systemd piece
other than gobbled in but not yet digested udev.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple