:: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Melbourne Februa…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Julian Smith
À: System undo crew
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Melbourne February Meet-up - Looking for guest speaker(s) via Skype/Hangouts

Attn: *unSYSTEM ALL*

Hi People,

Further to the state persecution of kidnap of Ross Ulbricht, the Melbourne
Bitcoin Technology Center is focusing on Silk Road and the 'trial' of Ross
Ulbricht at our February monthly meet-up next month.

See:

This is a clarion call - Any parties available to Skype-in/Google Hangout
who have a position to advocate in relation to the site, bitcoin and the
relationship the 'trial' bears to justice.

It would be valuable to the event to have the liberty perspective spoken to
as in general - we have a war-on-x mentality garnering tacit support if not
idol regurgitation going on in the general public conversation down here in
Australia.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your replies.

Kind Regards,

Principal Web Developer

Julian Smith | IT Director

e: julian@???

m: +61423797376 [Line, Viber & WhatsApp]

Web Deli™ - *“Fresh websites served daily”*

eCommerce | Online Marketing | Drupal | Email Solutions | PHP Development |
iOS Development

<https://www.weusecoins.com/en/>

*Fees <http://webdeli.com.au/fees/webdeli_fees_2014.pdf> | Visit:
www.webdeli.com.au <http://www.webdeli.com.au>*

Please send all mail to : 303/585 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC,
AUSTRALIA 3000