:: Re: [unSYSTEM] American fighter in …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] American fighter in Rojava: we need technology and media experts
really cool. we should create a working group of people who can do media
and help them with tech over the internet. maybe they could use bitcoin
for their projects. I heard they're setting up a village banking system.

my links:

DIY punk tank:
https://twitter.com/photojournalism/status/560440040254631936

the fun side of war: